Woodpark Montessori of Burnsville is seeking a Lead Teacher!
The Lead Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Facilitate classroom activities.
- Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided/developed curriculum.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Design and maintain a learning environment that is inspiring and is conducive to the optimal growth and development of each child.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
- Must meet MN DHS Rule 3 qualifications for a Lead Teacher.
- 6 months prior experience working in a certified child development center (1 year preferred).
- Prior experience with the assigned age group.
- Ability to move quickly to ensure safety and supervision of children.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org