Website Primrose School of Champlin Park
Private preschool and childcare center
Help young minds explore, discover and understand the world around them as an Assistant Teacher in our Preschool program at Primrose School of Champlin Park. Primrose has always been a leader in early childhood education. If you are interested in elevating your career, apply today to learn more about how you can earn a great salary and limitless smiles in a happy environment. As part of our team you’ll experience the difference immediately. A few advantages include:
- Training and opportunities for continual learning and development
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet children’s needs
- A welcoming working environment in which team members respect one another
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Our academically accredited Balanced Learning curriculum that balances purposeful play with nurturing guidance so that teachers can encourage curiosity, creativity, confidence, and compassion
- A School Leadership Team that were previous Primrose classroom teachers who support the professional and personal growth of the staff
- Extensive benefits including Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Healthcare Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Benefits, Child Care Benefits
- A Franchise owner team who truly cares about teachers and students – not a corporation
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
- Assist in implementing the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning® curriculum and programming.
- Assist in maintain an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Champlin Park and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children. We will train on these.
- We offer training and onboarding to help with understanding the role.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Lead or Assistant Teacher qualified through MN Rule 3.
- First Aid and CPR certifications or willing to obtain.
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
- Previous teaching in a licensed early childhood program preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.primroseschools.com.