Why do you have to renew your Individual Membership every time you submit documents?
Resources | April 2023
But, why? Read on for the top three reasons this renewal step is required!
Reason #1 – Your Data Privacy
- As a Develop member, you have important and private information located on your Develop Profile. For us at Achieve to protect your information, we need you to open the door to your profile for us. Your online application submission in Develop is the key we need! Once we have the key, we can access your profile and verify your information using our User Administrator special access granted to us by Develop.
- Our team is protective of your data! We complete DHS Data Privacy and Security training annually to keep up to date on best practices in support of protecting the data of all Develop members and users.
Reason #2 – Accuracy
- We adhere to a strict step-by-step process that starts with you and your online renewal submission. After you get the process started, we review every document you send us and make sure it meets the requirements outlined in the Individual Membership Documentation Policies. Acceptable documents are entered and verified for viewing on your Develop profile and Learning Record. This process ensures that each member’s application is processed accurately, with the attention to detail our workforce deserves!
- We process thousands of documents for Early Childhood educators throughout the state each month. In March of 2023, our 2 Documentation Intake Specialists and 2 Data Verification Specialists processed and finalized applications for 1,339 Develop members.
Reason #3 – Fairness
- All complete membership application submissions are assigned an In Process or Materials Received date in the Develop system. This holds your place in line. We process all applications in date order and usually well under our contracted timeline of six weeks.
- Fair is fair! No one cuts the line and no one is missed.
Remember – Only send documents to Achieve that meet the Acceptable Documentation Policy.
As of May 1, 2023, Achieve cannot verify Other Clock Hour Training Certificates on Develop Members’ Individual Profiles and Learning Records. You may continue to participate in training opportunities outside of the Develop system for your own professional growth. However, hours from outside training certificates will not be verified on your Learning Record.
You can always upload documents to the More tab of your Develop Individual Profile, as a central storage location for your personal use.
- Log in to Develop.
- Select the More tab at the top of the page.
- Click Edit Professional.
- Scroll to Personal Growth Experience Documentation and click Manage.
- Click + File to upload documents to your profile.
- When you are finished, click Save Documentation.
As always, we are here to support your success in all things Achieve, if you’re in doubt, reach out! Support@mncpd.org