Fraser is looking to hire Lead Teachers! Fraser is a leader in Mental Health and Autism Services in the Midwest, dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of individuals of all abilities. We are currently seeking passionate and dedicated Lead Teachers to join our team. If you are a caring, compassionate, and mentor-minded individual who wants to teach children to thrive, Fraser is the place for you. Join us, challenge yourself, and contribute to creating a better, more inclusive world.
Fraser School is known for its inclusive environment, where children with and without disabilities contribute to each other’s development in unique and life-changing ways. To be successful at Fraser School, candidates must be committed to Fraser’s mission of making a meaningful and lasting difference in the lives of children, adults, and families with varying needs.
Responsibilities for Lead Teacher:
- Responsible for running the classroom, including curriculum planning, child assessment, communication and conferences
- Welcomes, talks and meets with parents as needed
- Observes and reports on the well-being of children
- Coaching of Assistant Teachers in the Classroom
- Provide on-going written and verbal communication to families about their child’s development
- Work-life balance is important; Fraser offers generous paid time off to those employed full time
Small class of 12-16 children with at least 2 staff in each classroom
- 4 Paid staff development days
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance for full-time employees (30+ hours/week)
- Health and Flex Savings Accounts
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement account with potential Fraser contribution
- Opportunities for community involvement in Fraser organized events
- Career growth opportunities
- Tuition Discounts at select colleges and Fraser School
- Tools and resources for continued education and growth
- Fraser offers membership to Teaching Strategies online coursework and support for pursuing a CDA
- Fraser is a qualified employer in the Public Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Verizon Wireless cell phone plan and accessories discount
Pay, location, & Schedules:
- $19.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Richfield, MN – Fraser School
- Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Must maintain CPR and First Aid certifications that Fraser provides.
- Ability to pass a DHS background check
- Must be able to work independently and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion with a focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness, and reflection.
- Must meet Rule 3 qualifications as a Lead Teacher
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and contributing to a more inclusive world, we invite you to apply!
Encouraged to apply! – Preschool Teachers, Child Care workers, Early Childhood educators, Daycare providers, Teacher Assistants, Infant Teachers, Daycare Teachers
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com