Website Highland Village Montessori School
Company: Highland Village Montessori School, 1882 Ford Parkway, St. Paul, MN 55116
Job Title: Lead Teacher for Infant Classroom, preferably teacher qualified.
Position type: Full Time, 5 days a week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job description: As a lead teacher you will be in charge of promoting a positive learning environment. We are a Montessori based curriculum knowing how to promote this learning style is necessary. Must have or be willing to obtain CPR/First Aid Certification. Must be 18 years or older. Must meet DHS rule 3 for Assistant Teacher or Lead Teacher. Child education background is preferred.
· Supervise a class of students with the help of an assistant teacher.
· Must have a strong desire to help children learn and grow. Understand that not all kids learn the same.
· Accept the responsibility of day to day housekeeping to keep the school a safe and healthy learning environment.
· Must be responsible and have good time management skills. Be able to multi-task and watch over many things.
· Dependability and consistency is highly sought-after.
· Be a team player- work in other classrooms when necessary.
· Be consistent with verbal praises while being clear with instruction. Flexibility is key.
· Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
· Have basic knowledge of Word.
· Have clear communication skills.
· Must know how to read, write, and speak English. Additional language skills are a plus.
Previous Experience: 1+ years in Early Childhood preferred. I.e; assistant teacher at childcare or daycare, lead teacher at childcare or daycare.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com