Website Lakes and Prairies Community Action Partnership
Our Head Start Division wishes to recruit a candidate for the following position:
Home Visitor/Family Support
Coach parents to plan and implement home learning experiences for children that advance their cognitive, physical, social and emotional development. Support families in accessing necessary resources, completing program requirements, setting, and achieving goals, and engaging in their child’s education.
- AA or Bachelor’s or advanced degree in early childhood education (official transcript required) or degree in related field, Preferred Home-Based CDA
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus by first day of employment (Medical & Religious exemptions will be considered
- Valid Driver’s License
- Prefer 1-year experience in Early Childhood setting
- Past Head Start experience helpful
- Skill at guiding and facilitating parent groups or willingness to learn
- Ability to build relationships, problem solve and resolve conflicts
- Excellent oral, written and computer skills for communicating and tracking work data
- Ability to determine workload priorities, meet deadlines, work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience working with people in poverty
DEADLINE TO APPLY – by noon on Thursday, August 24th, 2023
EOE/AAE – DEI
Hires based upon Background Check, Favorable Driving Record, & Background Investigation
For a complete job description and to apply, visit our web site at www.caplp.org., navigate to the “Careers” tab and then click on “VIEW CURRENT OPENINGS”. If this is the first time you have applied for a position with CAPLP, you will need to create an applicant profile and upload a resume.
You may also submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources CAPLP
891 Belsly Boulevard
Moorhead, MN 56560
ALL JOBS HAVE MERIT, BUT YOUR JOB CAN HAVE MEANING
To apply for this job please visit secure2.entertimeonline.com.