Website New Creations Child Care & Learning Center
Do you have a passion for working with young children?
Here at New Creations Child Care in Hugo, we are always looking for talented child care teachers, assistant teachers, and aides! (Aides – with or without experience, growth track available!)
– Plans weekly curriculum using tools that New Creations provides
– Delegates tasks and gives direction to other staff in the classroom
– Follows the daily schedule outlined by New Creations
– Works together with classroom staff to maintain a clean and safe learning environment
– Develops relationships with families. Communicates with families about important updates, child’s progress, activities in the classroom, and additional information
– Conducts conferences twice a year (completes assessments for each individual child)
Interacts / co-plays with children
– Maintains children’s physical appearance, health & well-being, and happiness throughout the day using positive approaches
– Additional duties as needed
– High School Diploma
– Previous child care experience, preferably in a child care center environment
– Meet the education & experience requirements of a teacher as defined by DHS Rule 3
– Exemplify the standards and characteristics of a New Creations employee (responsible, flexible, reliable, positive role model, etc.)
Why New Creations?
FUN ENVIRONMENT! New Creations provides a fun environment, exciting events & activities, and benefits beyond compare!
TEACHING CHILDREN! You will be a part of one of the most rewarding careers, in one of the highest-quality child care programs in Minnesota! You will get to teach, love, and care for these children in a safe and fun learning environment!
LASTING RELATIONSHIPS! You will love working for New Creations because you will get to develop lasting relationships with the children, their families, and your co-workers!
HELPFUL CO-WORKERS! You will work in an environment where your co-workers are friendly and helpful. We build a positive team by incorporating fun events and perks such as coffee, lunches, company activities, and community events!
BENEFITS! Take advantage of our array of benefits including our wellness day program that rewards our staff who are reliable with additional paid days off, and many additional benefits to fit you and your family!
– Paid Holidays
– Health Insurance
– Supplementary Insurance
– Paid vacation your first year
– Opportunity for 12 additional paid days off per year
– Paid training and paid staff development opportunities
– Discounted childcare
– Referral Bonus
If you are looking for a permanent full-time or part-time career and want to be part of a fun, creative team that has a positive lifelong impact on children, you have come to the right place!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org