Website NorthBridge Child Development
Daycare Teacher – Located in St. Paul
We are seeking Childcare Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
Location: St. Paul.
Hours: Full Time. Monday-Friday, 8am- 4:30pm.
Wage: $17-$18 per hour, depending on experience.
Benefits: All employees are eligible for PTO, 401K and PROFIT SHARING and full time employees are eligible for MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION.
• Instruct infant, toddler, or preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
• Create a fun and safe learning environment
• Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
• Communicate with parents on students’ growth and progress
• Maintain the health and safety of all students
• CDA Certificate or Early Child Education degree, or other related fields, required
• Ability to build rapport with children
• Positive and patient demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com