Website Today's Life Schools & Childcare
Today's Life Schools & Childcare
Today’s Life Schools & Child Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides outstanding opportunities including:
– Excellent Hourly Pay to start $17.50 to $18.50 BOE To Start
– On-going education and professional development
– Vacation and Paid Holidays
– Medical/Dental Insurance
– 50% Childcare Discount
We are currently hiring for a full-time lead Preschool teacher for our 4 year-olds. Excellent pay and work environment so consider joining our family of professional early childhood educators at Today’s Life School of Brooklyn Park. We are a friendly, quiet and well-established center with a capacity of 118 children.
We offer programs beginning infants through pre-k and are set with 24+ staff to include teachers, support staff and administrators.
Teachers are allowed to add their experience and creative touch to our curriculum if desired. We are a well-established facility with very friendly staff and families with very low turn-over.
We expect our staff to:
– go above and beyond for our kids without fail
– support your colleagues
– communicate with parents continuously
– be creative
– enjoy our work environment and implement ways to make it better each day
– have fun with your students and colleagues
Our school is looking for loving teachers who can inspire kids and make learning fun for them. Our Teachers:
– maintain a safe, clean environment.
– foster an open, friendly, and cooperative relationship with each child and family.
– provide a variety of materials (center provided) and resources for children to explore and manipulate during age-appropriate learning activities and in imaginative play.
– establish and enforce high expectations for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
– organize each day’s activities to provide children with a variety of experiences and opportunities that allow them to develop curiosity, initiative, problem solving skills, and creativity.
– organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and learning centers.
– arrange indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities, and safety.
– attend staff meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
– come to work on time, enthusiastic, committed, and professionally prepared every day.
– Bachelors, Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, or CDA.
– first Aid/ CPR certified.
– demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices.
– strong written and communication skills.
– maintain current credentials.
– must pass Minnesota DHS background checks.
– must be able to kneel, stoop, squat, and stand for long periods of time and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
– Minimum of 18 years of age
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org