The Assistant Teacher will support the Lead Teacher to implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Help facilitate classroom activities.
- Assist in creating engaging, age-appropriate lessons using provided curriculum.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
- Prior experience teaching, caring for, or nannying young children
- Passion for teaching and positively shaping children’s lives
- Ability to move quickly from one position to another to assist children as needed and in compliance with safety standards.
- Must meet MN DHS Rule 3 qualifications for an Assistant Teacher.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org